Published on : 02 September 20213 min reading time
Lithotherapy, or care with precious stones, is a natural medicine that has existed since antiquity, but it is only today that people are beginning to take an interest in its benefits for the body, mind and well-being. Thanks to its properties and colour, the stones diffuse an energy that has a considerably positive effect on the emotions, which is why many studies have been devoted to it. Discover 12 stones that are capable of greatly influencing your moods and emotions. Visit minerals-kingdom.com for more about natural stones virtues.
SPECIFIC CHARACTERISTICS FOR EACH STONE
In lithotherapy, each type of stone and crystal has its own specific benefits and virtues for the body and mind. This is why, when choosing a gemstone to improve your well-being and health, it is important to consider the colour and the minerals contained in it. In fact, each gemstone acts differently on your current state of mind and character traits.
Some of the crystals that help with healing and pain treatment include:
– Amber to relieve toothache and sore throat, rum, but also to fight against anxiety and depression.
– Lapis lazuli soothes migraines, skin diseases, coughs and sneezes.
– Amethyst fights fatigue and calms anger.
PRECIOUS STONES FOR A BETTER WELL-BEING
There are also a number of gemstones that help you activate vital energy and promote your well-being. These include:
– The red garnet which is considered the stone of sexuality. In addition to activating the vital energy, it rekindles the libido or channels it.
– Carnelian is the stone of femininity; it welcomes positive energy and self-confidence.
– Imperial Topaz promotes awareness and helps you let go or eliminate negative criticism.
– Fluorine helps to concentrate and unblock blockages, ideal if you are going to take an exam.
– Blue calcite acts as an anti-stress mineral and helps you sleep better.
CRYSTALS TO MANAGE EMOTIONS
Depending on the colour of the stone, you can also find gems that act on emotions and sensations. You will be able to use them to find your harmony and your joy of life after a difficult situation:
– To overcome sadness, the pale pink morganite will soothe your sorrows.
– To overcome or relieve heartbreak: green aventurine
– To regain your motivation: apple green chrysoprase or red pomegranate
– To relieve anger and sleep better: violet amethyst
LITHOTHERAPY: THE POWER OF STONES AND THEIR MEANINGS